Nora Medvegy, Dr. (my older sister): physician, economist, working as the Head of Product Managers at a Pharmaceutical Company; IM and WGM (peak rating was 2407 in 2004, current rating is available here).
She is a hobby runner with several marathons and half marathons succeded and mother of 3 kids (Peter 2001, Gergely 2003 and Flora 2006).
- 1995: European Championship (U18, Zagan), 3rd place
- 1995: Hungarian Woman Championship (Eger), 1st place
- 1996: Chess Olympiad (Yerevan), 5th place
- 1998: Chess Olympiad (Elista), 8th place
- 1999: Hungarian Woman Championship (Lillafüred), 1st place
- 2003: Hungarian Rapid Championship (Budapest), 2nd place (among men)
- 2006: Hungarian Medical Championship (Budapest), 1st place
- 2003, 2007: Hungarian Woman Championship: 2nd place
- 1996, 1997, 2002: Hungarian Woman Championship: 3rd place